Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Blog-lover

I'm addicted to blogging! There, I've said it. Feels much better to get it out. I know all except one or two of the civilized world actually reads the posts that I've written over the last year or so, but for some reason I still love to see my stuff out there and thrill in the possibility that someone, anyone might actually read it and get something out of it.

I'm not organized enough to make it regular, and not willing to spend the money to have it linked up to the greater blogosphere, and for now I just consider myself a novice at this, but I can see sometime in the future that I will graduate to the next level and have regular posts on one of the many blogs that I have become something more than just my personal journal (phew! holy run-on sentence!).

This particular blog is just such a journal, any thoughts and observations that I might have the inclination to jot down. I have several others, but the main ones I've been paying attention too are Yahoo 360 and Livejournal.

The first step is admitting you have a problem, so there it is: blogging is my weakness!

No comments: