Monday, October 30, 2006

Trying out Performancing

This is my first entry using the Performancing extention for Flock (based on the Firefox browser, try it out, it's awesome!). Although Flock has a built in blogging editor, I though I'd try this out. With this many editors conveniently at my disposal I should become a writing machine.

Just tell you about a few of the exciting things I've come across recently. As a Mac user I'm always looking for all things Mac that tweak my attention. I found that recently in the form of Spymac.com. It's basically a Mac community that also provides the ability to blog, upload photos, and provides free email among other things.

But the most exciting part of it is their Spymac Club which gives you 3GB of web space, 3GB of email space, and 3GB of photo/file space. It also includes a fantastic suite of software called Spymac Hub. This thing really gives Mac.com a run for it's money at a measly $25 bucks. Check it out right now as there's a trial offer of 30 days.

But be careful you don't open multiple accounts as you run the risk of being banned for a period of time.

I'm still very high on the wordpress.com services as it's free, ad-free and easy to use. You can have multiple blogs and its easily tracked by way of Google and Yahoo. I truthfully haven't come across any other blog that is as flexible and beautiful as this one. Blogger's nice, but this one has it beat just for it's look and custom themes.


powered by performancing firefox

No comments: